Training Leading SAFe
This two-day course gives you the knowledge and insight you need to (help) lead a Lean-Agile enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You will learn how the underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps integrate into a comprehensive model and a set of industry best practices. These are crystalized into the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise:
Team and technical agility
DevOps and Release on Demand
Business Solutions and Lean Systems
Lean Portfolio Management
You will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, prioritization and planning, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
You will enter the new world of lean-agile and learn how to deal with the challenges of the increasingly faster pace of change. Finally, you will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower yyour enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
What attendees get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.